Otto's Constant Dream is a delicious yellow grapfruit-driven Sauvignon Blanc that makes our mouths water for the real deal. It's too bad the powers that be discontinued yellow grapefruit. Why can't we find it in the US? If you are craving it, this wine is your solution! Also, it's a Top 20 item :)
The wine is produced by Hunter’s Estate, one of the oldest and very best producers in the region. Hunter's is the dream of Ernie and Jane Hunter — a fiercely independent, family-owned winery established in Marlborough over 30 years ago. Made from all sustainably farmed, estate fruit, the wines reflect an artisanal example of Marlborough.
- Farming Practices: Sustainable
- Soils: Free-draining, alluvial soils, with a high gravel and clay content
- Fermentation: Fermented for 3 weeks in stainless steel and French oak
- Yeast: Native
- Filtration: Lightly fined and filtered
- Maturation: Aged on the lees for around 6 weeks