Smooth and supple, this red Bordeaux delivers tons of bang without much buck and as the name suggests, it’ll be a good friend for all your sipping needs. Balanced by effortless tannins and radiant acidity, we love that this wine packs bold flavors of stewed black and red fruits and peppery baking spices. A versatile partner for food — pair with anything from succulent steak to rustic pasta dishes.
Château de Bon Ami is part of Château La Tuilerie du Puy and has been family-owned since 1616. Surrounded by the Dropt River, the estate lies in the heart of Entre-Deux-Mers. Since 1996, production has been spearheaded by Michael Regaud, who draws inspiration and style from his love of travel, having vinified wines in places as far away as California. It’s this international expertise that sets Château de Bon Ami apart.
- Blend: 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 36% Merlot, 12% Cabernet Franc
- Farming Practices: Conventional
- Harvesting Method: Manual
- Soils: Clay, limestone and gravel
- Fermentation: Temperature-controlled fermentation in tanks for 4-6 weeks
- Maturation: Aged in stainless steel for 8-10 months