If New World Cabs are your jam, then the Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon won't disappoint. This wine opens up with dark fruit and berry preserve aromas before offering a palate that's plush and fruit-forward with notes of chocolatey toffee. Think: easy-drinking, well-rounded, totally happy.
Since 2006, founders Stephanie and Brian Terrizzi have been creating wines that display the unique terroir of Paso Robles, with an intent to focus on the expression of pure fruit. Since 2013, Broadside has been guided by award-winning winemaker Adam LaZarre, a Navy veteran who developed a love for wine while overseas. He works closely with partners in the Central Coast winegrowing community to bring this vision to life. Broadside is committed to sustainable farming and benefits from the maritime influence of the nearby Pacific.
- Blend: 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot, 6% Malbec
- Farming Practices: Organic; Certified sustainable
- Soils: Alluvial and sandy loam
- Fermentation: Natural, low intervention fermentation
- Yeast: Native
- Maturation: 18 months in 40% new French and American oak