This liter-sized vino is made by a family that's been making wine for generations right in the heart of Italy's Abruzzo region. Tart and medium-bodied, this Montepulciano is chockful of bright cherry and plum flavors, with notes of cola. Drink it alongside pasta, of course, or dishes full of bacon-y goodness.
The Jasci family’s passion for wine began with grandfather Pasquale in the ‘60s and it has grown over three generations. Since the ‘90s, Donatello Jasci and his wife Piera have led the cantina, producing sustainable, certified wines that draw inspiration from the winemaking traditions of Abruzzo.
- Farming Practices: Certified organic
- Harvesting Method: Manual
- Soils: Clay
- Fermentation: 2 weeks on the skins in stainless steel tanks
- Yeast: Native
- Sulfur: Minimal added sulphites
- Filtration: Lightly fined and filtered